Monday, April 14, 2014

Day 2

Well, I thought I flipped the pictures this time, but obviously I didn't, so I guess you have to grab your monitor and turn it to see us rights side up.  Considering it is midnight, I won't take the time to figure it out tonight. :)
We did a LOT today, whew!

We went around town on the bus with a tour guide who lives in Paris, and we also went to Notre Dame.


Then we walked through the Luxembourg Gardens.  Wow, we forgot what flowers and grass look like, wheee!


 Then we went to the Eiffel Tower, again.....
 We braved the horrendous crowds at the Louvre.  We imitated art.  #Tourists
 MONA LISA SELFIE!!!!!!  :P
 High School Musical jump!
 Then we went to the Arc De Triomphe and walked down the Champs Elysees....

 BFFs on the metro.
 Back to the Eiffel Tower for night views!
Well, I have a gazillion more pictures, but there's a sample.

A demain!

No comments:

Post a Comment